Thursday, August 1, 2013

Monster High Twyla

age:
15

parents:
The Boogey Man

Killer style:
Friends tell me that I have a dark figure or maybe it's because I'm a dark figure ... however I love gloomy mood and dark purple, though oddly cut like smoke on the water.


Come and see the largest exhibition of Monster High dolls in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic to the Gallery DollsLand, Knight 6, Prague 1 on

Its horrible flaws:
I'm very shy and spend most of their time sleeping or hiding under the bed, so it's hard to make friends. Oh, well, that is simply a day in the life of boogey monster.

Favorite color:
Violet. This color is different than the violet-blue.

Favorite food:
Nightmares of course!

Monster High Twyla
source: flickr.com




Most dials her:
When other monsters do not understand why I want to help příšerkám Normies. A creature Normies again do not understand that I'm not here because I is haunted. Build trust with mistrustful, is really hard. Oh, and the vacuum cleaner.

Favorite activities:
I love capturing nightmares, so get into the mind of thoughts that create sweet dreams. This is a good thing, is not it?

Pet:
Dust bunny named Dustin. Barrage by the wind, so I was saved and adopted.

Best friends:
Howleen Wolf Spectra Vondergeist.

Favorite subject:
I love psychology because the things that I learn in class to help me with my night job.

Hated item:
Speeches. Facing many monsters is really difficult for me, but when I speak, how others will know what I'm saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment